Sunday 1 August 2010

my exam in Muscat

hi everybody~~~Good evening~~~

how are you all?? i really miss you in recent time because i was busy with my preparation course for IELTS...you will ask me why i need it and i would say just as experient no thing else..i feel excited when i study more and i 'd like to see my level in English>>it was very a nice opportunity that i took by my hand,,,,,i applied for this exam in Muscat as my college gave us a good discount to presuade us to join that course and the exam as well.to join that course you have to pay 100 OR but because we are dental students 'our college ODC agreed with the management of that institute which called Hawthorn in Al-Quram..then we were given discount to pay only 50 OR ....all that reason motivate me to join that course....i liked and it was a good experiement for me as student to get used to adopting to these kind of academic exams...i will never forget it when i had to sit 2 weeks more in Muscat after i have finished my first year in my college>>i wrote my exam yesterday.....it wasn't easy ofcourse///but i am looking forward to see a good result... i am optemistic

i hope all the best for me and for you as well>>>>>>>in an education way

2 comments:

  1. I wish all the best for u my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you have a bright future ahead because you are optimistic

    ReplyDelete